Sunday, January 22, 2006

NyQuil is my Wonder Drug!

Ok now I acutally am sick. I guess a month of rain and 6 am wake up calls will do to you. (Or maybe as Derek so kindly pointed out, it's the 3 am nights?) Ahh well, I have another early day tomrorow, so it only makes sense that I would be sleeping now, but of course I am blogging instead. Derek had to unexpectedly shoot a commercial today so Ashley and I went spending....I mean shopping. But I settled for movie night with Derek. We wached this old show called "The Party" with Peter Sellers I think. I really enojyed it. It's like the American Mr. Bean of the 60's. Tomorrow I have a big office meeting with the Big Boss, our regional manager, and I am in charge of lunch. Can you tell I'm the front end girl? Pizza Hut it is. It's a lot of pressure you know, trying to remember who doesn't like meat, who needs diet and regular pop, who has allergies or aversions to this or that...but I am Rachel, queen of the front desk, illness or injury cannot hold me back I shall order that pizza to the best of my ability. Well, time to say Nyquil...I mean goodnight.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Aww, poor Rach (maybe you should block Chuck's comments). Oh yes, the fun of being lowest on the preverbial totem pole. I knew it was me when I was told to run out and by tea for one of the lawyers.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

:hugs:

Feel better soon!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I was merely commenting on Derek's insensitive comment and the fact that Rach has hived off a part of her brain to deal with such remarks. Why do I( always come off as the bad guy?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

I would have to say Derek's comment was merely knowing, not insensitive. Also he has obtained sole rights for constructive critiscm that passes in my general direction. Chuck on the other hand... ;-)

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home