Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Missing Edmonton

Blogging is a bittersweet thing for me. I love going on to do the circle and see what's going through everybody's heads - which aparantly hasn't been much lately - but it always gives me this pang of homesickness for those I left in Edmonton. All of you folks who I could catch a coffee with at the Cafe or call up if I needed an opinion or just another reassurance that you were still taking my calls. On a day like today when we are short staffed and really busy at the office, I always tend to retreat into my head for some silence and solitude. This in turn causes me to want to blog, which spirals the chain reaction of thinking of Whyte Ave, my old place, and more importantly my friends. I suppose at least I can be assured that the relationships I had meant something, if they didn't I don't think I would miss them this much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

We all miss you too Rach. Love you.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Erika said...

*hugs* I wish you were here.

- Erika

11:20 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

So if I say that we don't miss you at all it will help you not to miss us and you will feel better? Hmmm....

3:17 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

I will log that comment in the "Suck it up Princess" part of my brain ;-)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home