Monday, January 09, 2006

Blogging conference looming - Better brush up!

So I've registered for a blogging conference in February. It's called Northern Voice and it is held in downtown Vancouver on Friday and Saturday, February 10 & 11th. If you live in the lower mainland or will be in town around that time, you should check it out. I am only attending the Saturday session as work prevents me from going Friday. As well, the Friday session is something called Moose Camp which is a self-organized blogging free-for-all type event, as far as I understand it. More info can, of course, be found on the Northern Voice website, including event costs and a schedule.

That being said, my blogging has been sadly lacking of late. This, however, could be on the verge of large-scale change as I have a possible opportunity to by a Powerbook. This laptop would revolutionize my interaction with the computer, including my blogging, writing, and general geeky-ness. I would have a functional (if not incredibly sexy) piece of equipment that is my very own to wax poetic about anything and everything! Doesn't that just thrill you all to your inner-cores? Well, perhaps not those of you who read this blog out of a sense of obligation to our friendship, as you might be thinking what a huge spike in time commitment this would mean for you - Is she really worth that much? - I know the thoughts that are running through your heads my friends. I guess it remains to be seen. Either way - I'm stoked.

Happy New Year to all, and a big belated mistletoe kiss to each and everyone of you. (Don't tell Derek that I'm e-promiscuous!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Yeah, All Rachel All The Time!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Erika said...

Happy New Year! :hugs:

I really hope you get the Powerbook! I miss you, and it would be lovely to hear from you more often.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Chuck said...

I believe the term is iTramp

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home