Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Home

I want to go home. I wonder where that is. Apparantly I'm already there, but it doesn't feel the same. I have parts of home. Good foundations, Derek and my family, but it's like taking a vacation and packing your essentials but not having the comfort of your own bed. Seems like maybe that bed got lost in the shuffle. Maybe I just have to make a new one, I think it probably takes more time to do that than I really want to wait. But that is the call, so I will follow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

I know the feeling. I still don't have a home. :P

:hugs: Hang in there.

I miss you.

- Erika

7:40 AM  
Blogger Chuck said...

Man, that Derek is such an insensitive jerk, eh? Always putting you down and shrugging off your hardships. I would ban him from commenting if I was you. Who does this guy think he is? Some children's people!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Tsk, tsk, that Charles. You know sometimes he can be too sarcastic.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home