Monday, May 29, 2006

Trinity...as in threes

I've become three people at work. I thought I was one, but I was wrong. I used to be Rachel Receptionist (or Administrative Coordinator if there was a stick up my...well you know..) Now I am Rachel Staffing Coordinator, Rachel Receptionist, and Rachel Training Guru. All I really want to be is Rachel Teichrob. Unfortunately I don't have the stress tolerance of three so there have been a few tears shed, however, the end is in sight. Friday was supposed to be my last day but I sold my soul for two dollars more per hour and agreed to stay until mid-June. Regret is my middle name, but I haven't got my first raised paycheque yet, so that could change. My new house is lovely! I just got my bed frame in there on the weekend - it's a haven as any bed should be...now if I could only find the hardware for the microwave stand.

Anyway, time to go, my 2nd and 3rd personalities are calling me back to work. I always thought three was supposed to be a magic number!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there trinity girl, watch out for the machines! I hope you can find your way through this maze of stress and struggle. Know that one person out there is asking that you get divine help in each moment and that you will be able to see that what you do is a help to others, even if it is tough at times. And enjoy that new micowave cart-hardware and all!! You know who sent this don't you?

10:09 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Hey wait...is this the person who's going to Jazzy-It-Up this weekend at the festival?

10:18 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ugh, I feel your pain, I really do. I'm afraid all you can do is get through it. Or call in some sort of bioemergency scare. Good Luck.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home