Friday, February 25, 2005

Another Friday

Ok, it's Friday and I have 4 minutes to kill before I can punch the clock and get the heckoutadodge so this will be short and sweet. I would just like to remind everyone (meaning the two people that read this) that my birthday is a week from today exactly, ahhh sweet 22, how I shall love thee, let me count the ways!

I am looking forward to some serious maxing and relaxing this weekend! (Also some serious dish-doing and tidying) Maybe I will even get a movie or six in there somewhere!

Ok 4 mintues are up (I know, slow typer) YAY! Happy Weekend.
Cheers!
Rach

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Sweet 22... I remember your sweet 14, or maybe it was 15, can't quite remember (I do remember watching "While You Were Sleeping", though). Those were the days. *insert nostalgic sigh* Anyways, have an awesome relaxing weekend and I swear, I won't forget your b-day this year! :) Love ya, babe!
Shawn

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel I'll be home for your birthday YEAH!!!! I can't wait. I'll see you in 4 days!!!
Alyssa

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home