Tuesday, January 18, 2005

New

Ok! So I have opened this new blog, because my previous one at XANGA was not meeting my blogging needs. Apparantly you can only leave a comment if you have an Xanga account, which is lame when I want to hear from family and friends! So here I am, in large part to Matt, who has a blog here www.unhomed.blogspot.com be sure to visit it. So this is just an open letter to say Hello to all the people who won't read this because they don't know I exist here yet. Alright, now that's taken care of....

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Thompson said...

Rachel,

Welcome to blogging on blogspot. I'll make sure that as many people as possible read your blog, and become intimately familar with every single aspect of your life. Of course, it'll take a couple of weeks to get all the surveillance devices installed, but pretty soon we'll be up and running.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel I don't know what a jill-jobber is? Your a crazy word person and I guess I'm not. I even tried to look it up in the dictionary and guess what...it wasn't there. Rachel, your just...different. But it's cool :)My fundraising has not been good. My friend who left sent me $100 but other then that...nothing. This stinks but God is deffinatly teaching me through this. I really miss you. Tell my brother he better take care of you or I will have to come beat him up. Oh yah I have a question....When are you guys planning on getting married? Remember you have to wait till I'm home :) Anyways, I miss you a bunch and I will talk to you later.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home